Wonderful opportunity to meet film stars, comic legends, and other stars.
Witness a truly unique experience at our Q&A sessions, take unforgettable photographs with your idols, and get a memorable autograph, which you can then flaunt on Instagram and Facebook.
Below is our list of confirmed guests. Details on Q&A sessions, photo opportunities, and autograph sessions can be found below.
You can check the presence of individual guests at the event in this overview.
Remember great experiences in discussions with stellar guests, special moments in photography and signing…
Stažení vaší fotografie s hostem Comic-Conu Prague 2022
Zadejte číslo vaší fotografie (je uvedeno v rohu originální fotografie) a klikněte na Stáhnout.
Q&A sessions details
Every guest will have their presence at Comic-Con Prague confirmed. We reserve the right to change the participation of our guests. Q&A sessions with guests are covered in the price of your Comic-Con Prague ticket.
- VIP ticket holders have priority access to hall B, as well as reserved seating in the front rows. If these seats are not occupied until 5 minutes before the start of the session, these seats become open and anyone can occupy them.
- Participants are required to respect the organisers’ instructions when it comes to entry to the hall, potential transfers, exiting the hall, photography and recording devices etc.
- Main programs in Czech language in hall B will be simultaneously translated to English into earphones. Should you require them, you need to collect them beforehand (for a fee) and subsequently return them to the organisers when you leave the hall, or when the session ends.
- Flash photography and video/audio recording is only permitted from your seating area for a time period of 5 minutes after the event starts, and then 5 minutes before the event ends. This is to ensure that the event is not disturbed. Failure to adhere to these conditions will result in a warning or ejection from the session or the entire event.
- All guests have the right to cancel their participation at any time due to work offers, illness, or personal reasons. This can also be done at short notice. Participants, including VIP ticket-holders, are not entitled to ticket refunds due to a guest’s cancellation.
Meet&Greet, photo and autograph sessions details
You can purchase these items at the venue or online
- 20 minutes meeting with the guest in the backstage (guest + 1-4 persons + moderator), selfie, autograph, refreshment
- a large professional photo with the guest in paper and digital form
- a large photo of the guest (civilian, from a movie, series or game) to sign
- autograph-signature of the guest on the common photo or photo of the guest, possibly with a dedication
- a large signed photo of the guest
- All tickets and VIP tickets can be ordered online beforehand through TicketMaster, Meet&Greet, photographs and autographs through Comic-Con Prague e-shop.
- If the total number of items is sold out before Comic-Con begins, it will not be possible to buy tickets, Meet&Greet, photos, and autographs at a later time.
- If they are not sold out, all tickets can be purchased at the venue through TicketMaster, Meet&Greet, photographs and autographs at the Comic-Con Prague sales stand.
- All prices mentioned on this website are preliminary. Definitive prices can be found on Comic-Con Prague e-shop, TicketMaster, or at the venue itself.
- Organisers reserve the right to change the prices whenever. Any changes to the price would not affect previous buyers of tickets.
- If a guest cancels, we will refund the meeting fee, photos and signatures automatically to the card within 14 days of cancellation.
Meet&Greet, photo and autograph organization
- The participant chooses the time of Meet&Greet, photography or signing about a week before in the Comic-Con Prague e-shop or on the spot.
- The meeting with the guest takes place in a small number of participants with a moderator and lasts 20-25 minutes.
- Photos of size 20x30cm will be given out to participants immediately after they exit the photo session.
- One voucher = one photo for one or two people at once.
- One voucher = one autograph.
- A meeting area is reserved for the fan in the main guest area, with refreshments available. 4 participants will meet the guest for app. 25 minutes. The meeting is moderated and interpreted as needed.
- Spaces for autograph sessions and photo opportunities will be reserved on the 1st floor in O2 universum. For every guest's presence day, there will be one Meet&Greet, one or two (half an hour) photo sessions and several halfs an hour of autograph signings.
- Participants will be required to choose the specific time slot (1/2 hour) in which they would like to receive their purchased photographs with a guest or a guest’s autograph or meet guest. This will need to be completed beforehand, either in Comic-Con Prague e-shop one week before or at the Comic-Con Prague sales stand. Participant will not have to wait in long queues, as a result.
- If participants do not choose their time slot or leave it too late, they lose the right to obtain Meet&Greet, photographs or autographs, and they are not entitled to a refund. Nonetheless, should a situation like this arise, organisers will try and find a better solution, should it be available.
- If the Meet&Greet session, photo session or autograph session is delayed for any reason, participants are required to wait until it is their turn to go.
- Every purchased voucher is valid for one photo with up to two participants. If you would like to purchase a group photo, you will need to buy more vouchers.
- One utograph can be obtained per voucher purchased. Multiple vouchers must be purchased for multiple autographs.
- Actors will only provide selfie photos in Meet&Greet (and autograph), so we do not offer them for sale at all, not only to save time.
- Professionally-printed photographs sized 20x30 cm with a envelope will be given to participants immediately after they exit the photo area.
- Participants have the right to ask for their photo to be retaken, should there be a technical problem with the quality (i.e. blurring, too much light or too little light, omission of a head or most of the body etc.). Participants do not have the right to ask for another photograph if they simply do not like the photo or if the technical quality of the photo is at least good.
- Digital versions of photographs will be available app. one month after festival in Comic-Con Prague website/e-shop, using the unique code printed on original photography.
- Guests can decline photographs in unsuitable positions or autographs on unsuitable objects, depending on their own judgement.
- Participants are required to adhere to the organisers’ instructions. They are also required not to dawdle or harass the guests.
- This organisational information can change whenever (even at the venue itself), if the organisers feel that changes will ensure a smooth photo and autograph session.