Tickets for February or May will remain valid for the same days in new date in October, for the same days.
Tickets can be purchased beforehand at a discounted price, or directly at the venue (provided they have not sold out).
You can check the presence of individual guests at the event in this overview.
KDYKOLIV DO 17.10
Witness interesting international and domestic guests, hundreds of fan events and experts, tens of hours of games, films, competitions, workshops, and other great entertainment.
Ticket sale rules
- Ticket sales are in accordance with rules set out by Ticketmaster .
- You cannot revoke the ticket purchase.
- The ticket remains valid even if the date of the festival is changed.
- Tickets can be purchased in paper, plastic (Collector’s Edition / VIP) or in electronic form.
- Tickets for children younger than 9 years old and participants with a disability (ZTP/P card holders) are half price.
- By purchasing a ticket, the participant agrees to the Terms and Conditions of O2 universum and Terms and Conditions of CCP, and is obliged to adhere to them.
- A purchased ticket cannot be exchanged. Lost tickets will not be replicated.
- A purchased ticket cannot be returned even in the event of a scheduling change, the withdrawal of some guests, rejection of cosplay for entry to the building, commanded quarantine of the participant etc.
- Tickets can be given to another person, but at the risk of the ticket being misused by the original owner.
- If the date of the festival is changed (eg. due to epidemiological measures), the tickets remain valid for the new date.
- Participants are required to have their tickets with them at all times, and they must present their tickets when requested by an organiser in the building.
- In order to receive your disabled ticket discount, it is essential that you send a request with a copy of your card/certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org in the Ticketmaster Customer Service section.
- Ticketmaster Terms of Service and Complaint Guidelines
- Where to buy tickets with Ticketmaster
- Methods of payment
- Methods of delivery
Practical information for entry to the venue
- Entry to the event opens at 2pm on Friday, and at 9am on Saturday and Sunday.
- Tickets are valid for multiple entry to the venue for one day (or three days, depending on your ticket). In order to re-enter the venue on the same day (latest 1,5 hour before end of program), please scan your ticket at the turnstiles by the exit!
- Separate exits are meant for the holders of VIP tickets, families with children younger than 9 years old, and cosplay participants who break the rules for banned items at O2 universum prohibited items rules .