A program full of fun
Comic-Con Prague is a unique event with a special program.
Experienced and enthusiastic fan groups have combined with experts at the top of their game, celebrity guests, and a growing amount of interested companies to prepare a fantastic, three-day program filled with amazing entertainment. Experience something new!
Gaming and e-sports tournaments and board games, photograph & autograph sessions and Q&A sessions with foreign and Czech actors and artists, workshops and competitions, lectures and presentations, exhibitions and concert, sale of fan merchandising...
We are preparing the programme for publication two weeks before the con.
Guests and a summary of their days of attendance.
Extra programIntroducing once-in-a-lifetime, unique specialities in the Comic-Con Prague 2023 program.
- Q&A sessions with guests
- Photo & autograph sessions with guests
- Cosplay program and competition PragoCosplay
- Non-competitive children's costume show KinderCosplay
- FutureCity - VR experience in the future Prague
Games and other entertainmentA videogames and a board games on a total area of more than 1400 m2! Guests, tournaments to win a prize, or just for fun, free gaming, the introduction of new features, an induction into gaming, gaming sales, lectures, Q&A sessions, competitions, cosplay...
- Video games on PC and consoles
- Virtual reality
- Arcades, retro videogames
- Board games: card games, table games, word games, riddles
Fan programThe best parts of Comic-Con Prague were prepared by the fan community itself, which is famous from other Czech cons (such as Festival Fantazie).
- Book Line: Literature program
- Night Line: horror + postapo (Supernatural, Walking Dead, Stranger Things...)
- Fantasy Line: Game of Thrones + Lord of the Rings + fantasy & history
- Potterfan Line: Harry Potter + Young Adult fantasy
- Star Line: Star Wars + Star Trek
- SF Line: Stargate + Doctor Who + Red Dwarf + sci-fi
- Comics Line: Comics
- Asian Line: Manga + Anime + Japan + The Orient
- Future Line: Technology + Humanity + The Future
- Game Line: about videogames, board games, wargames and RPG
- Workshop Line: painting and creating
Practical information about the programProgram timings:
Friday 14. 4. 13:00 - 23:00
Saturday 15. 4. 09:00 - 23:00
Sunday 16. 4. 09:00 - 19:00
All of the activities in the program are covered by the price of the ticket, with the exception of official photograph & autograph sessions with guests.
- The organisers reserve the right to change the program, even during the event, and reserve the right to control the level of people in the lecture rooms.
- The organisers reserve the right to limit the gaming times of participants, in the interest of other participants.
- The program will be available on the web (in the form for mobiles too), and will also be available on screens at all halls and in printed form at information stations.
- Every fan program hall has its own identified program leader, who will handle the order and organisation of activities.
- Technical support for program creators will be provided by technicians.
- Activities in the fan program have a running time of 40 minutes, and they always begin 5 minutes after the hour. In turn, they will always finish at 15 minuted before the hour, so that there is enough time to move between lecture theatres.
- Details concerning activities with guests from abroad, Q&A sessions, photo & autograph sessions, can be found in the Guests section.
- The deadline to apply to host your own activity for the program is the 28th February 2023.
- The deadline to apply for the PragoCosplay competition is the 1st April 2023.
Remember: Program CCP 2022