A program full of fun
Comic-Con Prague is a unique event with a special program.
Experienced and enthusiastic fan groups have combined with experts at the top of their game, celebrity guests, and a rarely-before-seen amount of interested companies to prepare a fantastic, three-day program filled with amazing entertainment. Experience something new!
Gaming and e-sports tournaments and board games, film and tv show screenings, opportunities for photographs, autograph signings, and Q&A sessions with actors and artists from abroad and outside the Czech Republic, workshops and competitions, lectures and presentations, exhibitions and concerts, fan merchandise…
We are currently working on more specific details and timings, along with other information. In the mean time, have a look at our fantastic list of guests.
Introducing once-in-a-lifetime, unique specialities in the Comic-Con Prague program.
- Q&A sessions with guests
- Opportunities for photographs and autograph signings with guests
- FutureCity – Technology of cities in the future
- Film screenings
- Cosplay and a PragoCosplay competition
- A Star Wars model exhibition
- Exhibitions from Czech designers
- 3D printing
- Artist Alley
And much, much more.
Games and other entertainment
A video arcade and a board game arcade with a total area of more than 1400 m2! Tens of new and retro consoles, tens of computers and laptops, arcades…
Guests, tournaments to win a prize, or just for fun, free gaming, the introduction of new features, an induction into gaming, gaming sales, lectures, Q&A sessions, competitions, cosplay…
- Modern video games and virtual reality
- Arcades, retro arcades, a video game museum
- Board games: card games, table games, word games, riddles
- Miniature war games
- Programs on video games, guests
The best parts of Comic-Con Prague were prepared by the fan community itself, which is famous from other Czech cons (such as The Fantasy Festival ).
- Book Line: Literature program
- Night Line: horror + postapo (Supernatural, Walking Dead, Stranger Things…)
- Fantasy Line: Game of Thrones + Lord of the Rings + fantasy & history
- Potterfan Line: Harry Potter + Young Adult fantasy
- Star Line: Star Wars + Star Trek
- SF Line: Stargate + Doctor Who + Red Dwarf + sci-fi
- Comics Line: Comics
- Anime Line: Manga + Anime + Japan + The Orient
- Future Line: Technology + Humanity + The Future
Practical information about the program
Friday 7.2. 14:00 – 23:00
Saturday 8.2. 09:00 – 23:00
Sunday 9.2. 09:00 – 19:00
All of the activities in the program are covered by the price of the ticket, with the exception of official photograph sessions, autograph signings with guests, and some tournaments with a starting fee.
- The organisers reserve the right to change the program, even during the event, and reserve the right to control the level of people in the lecture theatres.
- The organisers reserve the right to limit the gaming times of participants, in the interest of other participants.
- The program will be available on the mobile app, and will also be available in printed form at various information stations.
- Every lecture theatre has its own identified program leader, who will handle the order and organisation of activities.
- Technical support for those responsible for individual programs will be provided by technicians.
- Activities in the fan program have a running time of 40 minutes, and they always begin 5 minutes after the hour. In turn, they will always finish at 15 minuted before the hour, so that there is enough time to move between lecture theatres.
- Details concerning activities with guests from abroad, Q&A sessions, photo sessions and autograph signings, can be found in the Guests section from the beginning of October 2019.
- The deadline to apply to host your own activity for the program is the 30th November 2019.
- The deadline to apply for the PragoCosplay competition will be announced in due course.
- Availability to rent a table on Artist Alley will be discussed in mid-October.