14. - 16. April 2023Friday 13 - 23, Saturday 9 - 23, Sunday 9 - 19 o'clock.
Congress center O2 universum , Českomoravská 2345/17, 190 00 Praha 9.
Travelling to the venue
- Českomoravská metro station on the B line (yellow)
- Tram lines 3, 8 and 25 (exit at the Multiarena Praha stop)
- Buses lines 151, 152, 302 and 375 (for Českomoravská) or 136, 177, 182, 183 and 195 (for Nádraží Libeň)
- Trains – Libeňské nádraží train station + 500 m walk or 1 tram stop
Prague Visitor PassPlanning a trip to Comic-Con and want to enjoy Prague at the same time?
Take advantage of the official Prague Visitor Pass, which will bring you more than 60 additional experiences in the form of free admission to Prague's most attractive monuments, museums, galleries, zoos, as well as a cruise on the Vltava River and a ride on a historic tram. For 72 hours, you will have unlimited travel around the city by public transport, including the cable car to Petřín. Find out what you can experience with the Prague Visitor Pass at praguevisitorpass.eu . Enjoy Comic-Con and Prague to the fullest!
I want a discounted Prague Visitor Pass
- There are purple zones around the O 2 universe, and the zone is charged 30 CZK/hour, Mo – Su 0-24.
- Parking house Lisabonská str. for O2 universum
- Parking in Galery Harfa – tarif C – first 2 hours free, each additional started hours 100 CZK.
- P+R secure parking on metro B (Zličín, Nové Butovice, Rajská Zahrada, Černý Most), all day 50 CZK and take the metro to the station Českomoravská.
Food and refreshments
Entry with own refreshments is prohibited. You will find stations with refreshments at the venue, provided by O2 universum.
You will also find several pubs in the vicinity, as well as Galerii Harfa shopping centre, which has plenty of refreshment options.
The nearest ATMs are in the shopping center Harfa and near the metro Českomoravská.
We recommend staying at several hotels and hostels for a reasonable price, both near the festival and a little further away. Overview of recommended accommodation.
Rules of participation
- Rules of participation at Comic-Con Prague
- Consent to the minor's participation
- Information for cosplayers
- O2 universum Rules for Visitors
- Prohibited items at O2 universum
- The organizer is not responsible for the timeliness or changes of information and the terms and conditions provided by third parties.