7. - 9.2.2020, details can be found in the program section.
Travelling to the venue
- Českomoravská metro station on the B line (yellow)
- Tram lines 8 and 25 (exit at the Multiarena Praha stop)
- Buses lines 151, 152, and 375 (for Českomoravská) or 136, 145, 177, and 195 (for Nádraží Libeň)
- Trains – Libeňské nádraží train station + 500m walk or 1 tram stop
- There are purple zones around the O 2 universe, and the zone is charged 30 CZK/hour, Mo – Su 0-24.
- Parking house Lisabonská str. next to O2 arena, for the duration of Comic-Con Prague for 200 CZK per day (till 1 am at night)
- Parking O2 universum and O2 arena
- Parking in Galery Harfa – tarif C – first 2 hours free, each additional started hours 100 CZK.
- P+R secure parking on metro B (Zličín, Nové Butovice, Rajská Zahrada, Černý Most), all day 20 CZK and take the metro to the station Českomoravská.
Food and refreshments
You will find stations with refreshments at the venue. These stations are run by O2 universum.
You will also find several pubs in the vicinity, as well as Galerii Harfa shopping centre, which has plenty of refreshment options.
We recommend staying at several hotels and hostels for a reasonable price, both near the festival and a little further away. More...
O2 universum congress centre
Českomoravská 2345/17, 190 00 Prague 9
The nearest ATMs are in the shopping center Harfa and near the metro Českomoravská.
Rules of Participation
- Participation Rules of Comic-Con Prague
- Consent to the minor's participation
- O2 universum Rules for Visitors
- Prohibited items at O2 universum
- Info for cosplayers